FIRST HOME BUYERS, SECOND HOME BUYERS OR DIY'ERS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This 1950's home would represent an affordable opportunity for first home buyers, second home buyers or DIY'ers.
- There is plenty on offer including an open plan kitchen and dining area which is adjacent to the lounge.
- A conservatory adds a bonus space for living.
- The bathroom has a bath and shower along with a separate toilet and separate laundry.
- Accommodation consists of three bedrooms two of which have double glazing.
- There is underfloor foil and batts in the ceiling and the home is warmed by two heat pumps.
- The property is fully fenced and the large back lawn works well for children and pets.
- The single garage has workshop space and a carport.
- Conveniently located close to The Palms Shopping Mall, Library, Cafes/Bars, Schools, Golf Course and many other services.
- In zone for Banks Avenue, Avonside Girls' and Shirley Boys' High schools.
Homes like this always prove popular and you have it all. And with motivation high to move into her new property the owner invites all offers.
- Electric Hot Water
- Standard Kitchen
- Openplan Kitchen
- Open-Plan Dining
- Separate Bathrooms
- Separate WCs
- Electric Stove
- Insulation: Underfloor Foil Batts, Ceiling
- Joinery: Double Glazed
- Single Garage
- Off-Street Parking
- Fully Fenced
- Iron Roof
- Single Storey
- Level Section Contour
- Northerly and Westerly Aspects
- City Sewage
- Town Water
- Street Frontage
- Above Ground Level
- Public Transport Nearby
- Shops Nearby
See all features
- F/Floor Cover
- Garden Shed
- Light Fittings
- TV Aerial
- Dishwasher (As Is)
- Heat Pump X 2
See all chattels
Single garage with workshop plus carport